SATYAGRAHA UPDATE FOR 2ND JULY 2009
In view of AUPO & PSWA co-ordination meeting minutes dated 16th June, 09 and subsequent press release demanding justice in terms of conducting review DPC with properly prepared eligibility list (by including only eligible persons as per Statutory rules), DG:AIR administration invited representatives of both the associations today to discuss review DPC matters.
PSWA & AUPO reiterated their demand for including only eligible persons and removal of illegal recruits and conducting of review DPC immediately. As usual DG: AIR administration informed the progress status. Though there is some progress in the matter, both the associations have expressed unhappiness with the level of progress. Both the associations have reviewed the situation and decided that the delay in this matter will be strongly presented in court in the contempt hearing tomorrow i.e. on 2nd July, 09. The Satyagraha Dharna will be by wearing black badges by the members/all affected programme staff on 2nd July, 2009 to express their anguish against gross injustice done to legally recruited Programme Officers. Arrangements made for peaceful lunch hour Gate meeting at some major stations may continue as planned.
Two posters: - One asking four key questions and the other pressing for three demands maybe pasted at appropriate places.
1ST JULY 2009 AUPO & PSWA
CAN DG: AIR, MIB & UPSC JUSTIFY:-
1. WHY UPSC RECRUITED PROGRAMME OFFICERS LANGUISH AT THEIR ENTRY LEVEL POSTS FOR 20-27 YRS?
2. WHY THEY SERVE UNDER PERSONS ENGAGED ON CONTRACT WHO WERE ILLEGALLY INDUCTED IN THE PROGRAMME CADRE?
3. WHY A REVIEW DPC ORDERED BY THE COURT IS DELAYED FOR FIVE YRS?
4. WHY STATUTORY RULES ARE GROSSLY VIOLATED???
AUPO & PSWA
1. conduct review dpc immediately for ibps by including only eligible persons.
2. order enquiry on large scale encadrement/recruitment/promotion of illegal recruits.
3. rectify violation of sc/st quota for promotion for the last 27 yrs.